Prep your cash note by making a crisp vertical line down through the left eye of the president. Repeat this through the other eye, parallel to the first line. Now make a third fold in the middle of these two ‘eye’ lines. You’re ready to go.
Can Money Buy Happiness?
Money can make you smile, but not having it can make you frown. With nothing but a dollar bill or cash note with a president’s face on it, you might be able to experience a range of emotions. Open your wallet to find out how.
Show the note to someone.
Tell me, do you think old George Washington over here looks happy or sad?
Let them share their thoughts.
That’s interesting, I get the feeling that he often changes his mood. Like when the value of the dollar goes down…
Tilt the note forward to reveal a frown on the president’s face.
Then George gets sad… but when the dollar goes up…
Tilt the note backwards, the face will now appear to be smiling.
Old George gets a smile on his dial.
- A penny for your thoughts… okay, make it a dollar.
- You can always count on this to get a smile. Or a frown.
- They say you can’t buy happiness, depends on the angle of the currency.
Create your own story to sell the smiling and frowning face on the note. And try get it to work on other country’s denominations, that have their own faces on the front.
How many currencies can you get it to work for?
Does money really talk?
Is money the root of all evil?
Do you ever put your money where your mouth is?
- When you want to put your money where their mouth, er, face is.
- When you want to make people and money smile.
- When you want to show some funny money.
- The office canteen
- Customer visits
- Cocktail parties
- Socializing at the pub
- A dollar bill, or any currency with a face on it
- Prep the cash note by making the 3 folds and make sure you have crisp, sharp creases for each of the folds.
- Get you tilt right and you are good to go – it’s all in the wrist.
- Hang on to you cash.
Do It Yourself (DIY)
a dollar bill
you should have some cash in your wallet
don’t spend all your dollar bills and you should be going for a while
time to impact time to impact
pretty much there and then
size of audience size of audience
one-on-one or a small group
possible health risk possible health risk
this one could cost you a few dollars
reusable how many times you can use it
a few times
training needed training needed
just smile as you make the dead president look happy