Prepare the illusion in three simple steps on your cellphone:
- Take a photo of a black surface (or place camera flat on a surface and it will come out black), creating a black image that resembles a switched off phone.
- A photo of a cash note on a black background.
- Another black photo frame.
To go in that order in your camera roll gallery.
Place the actual cash note out of sight, under the phone image, in the same configuration as how you’ve photographed it.
Have you seen the ultimate cellphone banking app?
When you have their attention, hover you hand over the first black frame image and subtly slide the cash note image onto the screen.
Money, whenever you want it…
This should get a small smile, but then pull out the final reveal.
Slide the money image off the screen onto the next black screen. As you do, slide the actual cash note into view from under the phone – as if you’ve slid it from the image into the real world.
Some extra lines you can try
- It’s like a modern version of the ATM.
- You got change for a 20?
- You can always bank on this for a smile.
Prepare more than a one note reveal in your camera roll. Once you’re proficient with revealing the single cash note, try to reveal two or three in a row.