Print one of Take a Chance PDF files (see the images above - click and download and print) and keep it in your wallet or pocket, and you will always be ready to roll. You may want to make small cuts or tears (perforations) to the “Chance” tabs.
You could even create your own ones, and add some new doodles and other creative elements. Perhaps your name, or your company logo, etc. Just make sure it is all easily readable.
Engage with a person one on one, or with a small group – anyone that you’re connecting with.
Do you believe in destiny? Because sometimes one just had to take a chance in life, and follow their nose.
You big on noses?
Reach into pocket or wallet for your “Chance” paper. It is probably best to have it folded in half, so that there is an element of surprise to it all.
I want to give you something. A token of destiny. Something you just have to take …
Take a few moments to reveal the surprise. If you have folded the paper, then unfold it slowly, and let it sink it.
Here, take a chance.
I know you want too.
Show the paper clearly to the person. Point to the tabs.
Go on, take one. We all need to take a chance in life.
If we don’t take a chance, nothing happens.
Some extra lines you can try throughout:
- Don’t be a chancer, is what people say. But I am not sure.
- Do you remember Chauncey Gardiner? He would have liked this.
- What are the chances … of you taking a chance?
- Taking a chance is the most natural thing in the world. But we don’t take as many as we should. This makes it easier.
- Fancy a chance meeting?
- This gives a whole new meaning to that expression “chance it”.
- We are all here by chance, so take one more. It will make you smile.
Save the main image to your phone and ask someone to take a chance and then show them your screen. A digital chance is a chance worth taking.